Outside Sales Representative (Regional Sales Lake Charles Area )
About the Job
KLINGER Advantage provides fluid control equipment and services to operators in the chemical and Petro-chemical sectors in the Gulf Coast area as well as the rest of the U.S. market. We have an immediate opening for Outside Sales Representative in Lake Charles Area (Louisiana)
Job Purpose: Accountable for the sales development and gross margin growth in an assigned territory from lead generation to close. Responsible for execution and achievement of established financial goals.
Individual must be able to perform the essential duties with or without reasonable accommodation
- Generate new business through analysis of assigned territory to identify new customers and markets
- Grow existing accounts through execution of a proactive sales plan with initiatives to include focus on lost & declining business in existing customer base.
- Achieve maximum profitability by meeting or exceeding gross margin goals through effective base.
- Deliver superior service through consultative sales, preparing quality presentation materials, conducting demonstration.
- Research and develop information on new projects.
- Develop knowledge of customer accounts within assigned territory, to include technical requirements and competitive analysis.
- Work with General Manger to develop strategic territory business plans, assist with proposals, contract research and negotiation, and implementation of sales strategies to achieve sales growth.
- Identify and communicate work in process, threats, opportunities, and related market trends as appropriate.
- Develop and continually improve product knowledge, pricing and KLINGER Advantage systems, procedures, and strategy.
- Aggressively respond to and meet sales opportunities by serving as the source for customers required information, maintaining consistent contact with all customers in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Develop customer retention strategies by consistently illustrating KLINGER value proposition in conjunction with evolving customer’s needs.
- Drive effective partnership with Office Team; communicate to deepen understanding of customers business processes, buying procedures, and expectation for service.
- Attend office meetings; share information; Instill vision and create enthusiasm to achieve goals.
- Partner with office and other internal resources to investigate and resolve all customers complaints promptly. Evaluate source of problem and follow to resolution.
Any combination of requirements, which provide knowledge and abilities necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities, will be considered
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience that provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- Any combination of four or more years in customer service, inside sales in a position with increasing responsibility, to include demonstrated sales negotiation experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Control Fluids (Valves) and ability to understand scope of services to include pricing, supply, and contract terms.
- Demonstrated competence in the use of computers and software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and promote ideas and transfer detailed knowledge to others in one to one or group situations.
- Willingness and ability to travel within and outside service area, with occasional overnights stays.
- Valid Driver’s license with the ability to meet the KLINGER Advantage vehicle policy.
- Must have the ability to provide documentation verifying legal work status
- Ability to read and speak the English language proficiently in order to communicate with orders, understand and interpret safety instructions, and to respond to inquiries.
- Ability to understand and comply with KLINGER Advantage guidelines and expectations, to include Code of Conduct.
For position-specific details regarding the physical and mental demands and working conditions, contact Human Resources ( email@example.com)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Interested in shaping the success of an international company?
We look forward to receiving your unsolicited application.