MIG-KS – PNEUMATIC RACK & PINION ACTUATORS
The actuator concept for the challanges of tomorrow!
MIG-KS actuators – single acting / double acting
This totally new actuator concept sets new standards in performance and energy management. Up to 40% higher torque with same or smaller construction size and from 40% up to 60% less air consumption compared with the contention.
The pneumatic Rack & Pinion actuators, type MIG-KS, revolutionise the control of butterfly valves, ball valves and plug valves.
- Pistons are guided with rods
- Additional piston guide belts
- Consistent torque process
- Suitable for high operation cycles
- Integral and exterior air supply with very large diameter
- No slip-stick effect
- Optimum piston area to pressure ratio
- Significant increase of performance and torque
- Considerably improved efficiency
- Significantly shorter actuation / reaction times
- 40% to 60% less air consumption
- No specialised version is needed for quick acting requirement
- Anti blow out stop screws
- Rotation angle with +/- 5° adjustable in every end position
- Less wear and tear while longer life span
- Complete assembly/disassembly only with two hexagon bolts
- Maintenance free and easy to assemble