Seismic Expansion Joints with Rods
In addition to thermal movements in pipelines, there are mechanical movements due to earthquakes, ground settlements and landslides. These type of movements can cause significant damage to the piping systems in dilatation points of buildings, pipe junctions between vessels and boilers.
These mechanical movements can be absorbed by using seismic expansion joints.
Advantages of Seismic Expansion Joints with Rods
- Seismic Expansion Joints with Rods is to absorb lateral and angular movements of both thermal and seismic origin.
- With its limit rods, the expansion range can be set in adjusted range
- High movement capacity and resistance to high temperatures and chemicals
- Rotating flange, Fixed flange or Welding Neck connection type are available
Applications of Seismic Expansion Joints with Rods
All pipelines which passing through the dilatation points as:
- Hot & Cold Water
- Fire fighting systems
- Superheated water
- Steam and condensate pipelines
- Industrial Applications
- Marine & Exhaust systems
- HVAC lines