INTEC K100 – MINI PLANT BALL VALVES
Perfect solution for laboratory, chemical analysis, testing and mini plant!
The high pressure series for all laboratory and miniplant applications for process industries. The series is available from threaded end to clamping ring connection. All variations are used for laboratory and also in control applications. A benefit for this series is also the smart possibility for automation. Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440!
- Compact design
- One piece body reduces fugitive emissions
- Best suited for automation
- Wide range of accessories
- Heating jacket
- Hand lever with bayonet locking
- Hand lever extension
- Block unit – padlock unit
- Spring close unit – automatical return lever (“dead man handle”)
- Special materials like Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy B2/C4/C276, Titanium, Zirconium, Monell, Nickel etc.
- PEEK seated
- Special connections on request
Certificates and Approvals
- Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
The specified pressure and temperature values showing the maximum range for orientation only. For the necessary design please note the pt diagram in the respective data sheet. Main criterion of the material code is the basic material of body and cap. The performance and service life of KLINGER valves depend to a large extent on proper storage and fitting – factors beyond the manufacture’s control. We can, however, vouch for the excellent quality of our products. With this in mind, please also take note of our operating instructions.