INTEC K200 – 2-PIECE FLANGED BALL VALVES
INTEC K23x: Free outlet, clearance volume free.
The ball valve revolution for all condition of aggregation. Fields of application: production of catalysers, transport of solids (bulk material transport systems), gaseous medias with contend of solid, solid/liquid applications, crystallising medias.
- Equipped with all advantages of series INTEC K200
- Also metal to metal gas tight acc. to EN 12266-1, leak rate A
- Free outlet for all kind of solid
- Clearance colume free
- Wide range of special materials
- Design acc. to DIN and ANSI
- Heating jacket
- Hand lever extension
- Stem extension
- Block unit – padlock unit
- Grid unit
- Hand lever with bayonet locking
- Spring close unit – automatical return handle (“dead man handle”)
- Gear (hand operated)
- Special designs like Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy B2/C4/C276, Titanium, Zirconium, Monell, Nickel etc.
Certificate and Approvals
- Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440, 100,000 cycles -40°C up to +220°C
- Fire-Safe acc. to API 607 and DIN EN ISO 10497
- Type-test approval mark No. TÜV.A.318-15
- Classification acc. to SIL 2
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
- Type Test Certificate TTC (optional)
- Certified acc. to API 6D (optional)
The specified pressure and temperature values showing the maximum range for orientation only. For the necessary design please note the pT diagram in the respective data sheet. Main criterion of the material code is the basic material of body and cap. The performance and service life of KLINGER valves depend to a large extent on proper storage and fitting – factors beyond the manufacture’s control. We can, however, vouch for the excellent quality of our products. With this in mind, please also take note of our operating instructions.