FKLINGER GROUP FACTS AND FIGURES
The KLINGER Group is one of the leading suppliers of industrial valves and sealing technology. Discover the global market, financials and company statistics.
- KLINGER is an industrial valves and sealing technology group, operating in more than 60 countries on five continents.
- 18 production sites are manufacturing seals, valves, instrumentation, expansion joints and hoses.
- In total, the KLINGER Group consists of 45 manufacturing, service and distribution companies.
- More than 2,500 employees are working for KLINGER worldwide.
- For more than 130 years the company is headquartered in Gumpoldkirchen, Austria.
The KLINGER Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 2,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). The company generates annual sales of 520 million euros (unconsolidated). Its activities are divided into two business sectors: Manufacturing and Service & Distribution. As a leading manufacturer and supplier of industrial sealing, fluid control and fluid monitoring systems, KLINGER takes care of plant safety for industry, OEM manufacturers and plant operators. KLINGER provides solutions for the manufacturing, chemical, oil and gas, infrastructure, energy, pulp and paper, transportation, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage industries. Core products include valves, soft sealing, metal gaskets, graphite gaskets, graphite sheets and rings, elastomer sealing, and instrumentation.
Sales per Industry
Two thirds of KLINGER’s sales are gained in transport, manufacturing and chemical industries. In addition, our regional operations are specialized in various focus industries.
Sales per Region
Founded more than 130 years ago in the heart of Europe, today KLINGER companies and solution partners can be found in 60 countries worldwide.
KLINGER is your industrial partner for the leakage-free transport of liquids & gases. Our core products include valves and seals.
€ 520 million
Are generated by the KLINGER Group per year. (* Unconsolidated)
Are home to a group subsidiary or respresentive.
Our global workforce amounts to 2,500 persons worldwide.
For seals, valves, instrumentation, expansion joints and hoses.