KLINGER BALLOSTAR® KHA BALL VALVES
Customized solutions for your applications.
A wide range of types due to the modular construction system characterises these 3-piece ball valves.
Three kinds of connections, six types of sealing elements and three stuffing box designs ensure that KLINGER Ballostar KHA ball valves are suitable for many different operating conditions and applications.
Product Advantages KHA ball valves
- Supports pressurization on both side
- Bidirectional flow
- Ball with a cylindrical full bore
- Unique pre-stressed and elastic sealing system
- Bidirectional sealing in accordance with EN 12266 – leakage rate A
- Modular selection of system components
- Serviceable without removal from the line
- Antistatic design in accordance with ISO 7121 / EN 1983
- Subsequent automation possible at any time (top flange in accordance with EN ISO 5211)
Special types KHA ball valves
- Metal seat (up to +400 °C) for abrasive media
- Operating stem sealed by O-rings
- Operating stem extension
- Oxygen version (oil, grease and silicone-free)
- Cryogenic version (down to -196 °C)
- Fire-Safe version
- Vacuum version
- Gas version
|DN||10 – 125 / 20R15 – 150R125|
|Housing||Cast steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, nodular cast iron, special materials upon|
|Operating stem||Stainless steel|
|Temperature||-196 °C to +400 °C|
|Design||Flanges (long, short), threaded connections, welding ends (long, short), full and reduced bore|
|Type||Three-piece ball valve|
Please find attached the KLINGER Fluid Control image brochure and the product brochure.