KLINGER MONOBALL KHM
Single-piece, multi-purpose, reliable and maintenance-free
The KLINGER Monoball ball valve made of steel is a multifunctional, durable and fully welded shut-off valve which is uncompromisingly designed for applications in district heating, heating, air-conditioning technology and general plant construction. Available in different connections (flanges, weld- and threaded ends).
The elastic joint seal, maintenance-free double sided sealing system with non-corrosive stainless steel spring, the usage of stainless steel ball, operating stem, the graphite reinforced PTFE seat rings, guarantee a long lifetime, ensure reliability and low costs of operation.
Product advantages Monoball KHM
- Always safe in service and reliable tight
- Maintenance free
- Ball and operating stem made of stainless steel
- No creeping in of the operating medium under pressure
- Stem sealing by O-rings made of high quality elastomer
- Burst-proof and blow-off safe mounted operating stem, placed in a PTFE+C bush
- Selfinhibitive through specially placed spring washer
- Operating position of the ball can still be identified even when the hand lever is removed
Special types Monoball KHM
- Top flange for mounting of mechanical gear
- Operating shaft extension resp. set for underground installation
- Extension adapter for stem
|DN||10 – 150 (weitere Nennweiten auf Anfrage)|
|Material||C-Stahl und Edelstahl|
|Temperature||0 °C bis +200 °C|
|Design||Schweißenden, Flansche, Gewindemuffen, Außengewinde und kombiniert, voller und reduzierter Durchgang, Handhebel, Sechskant, Unterflureinsatz|
Please find attached the KLINGER Fluid Control image brochure and the product brochure.