INTEC K811 – 3-PIECE HIGH-PRESSURE BALL VALVE
3-piece high-pressure ball valve of the modular INTEC system technology!
High precision bearings and both sides spring loaded seat ring elements are responsible for a safety handling in all applications of the high pressure ranges.
- Equipped with all advantages of the series INTEC K200
- Two-piece split body or three-piece split body
- Extreme long-life acc. high precision bearing of the stem
- Optimized arrangement of the bearing forces
- Leackage rate
- Heating jacket
- Hand lever extension
- Stem extension
- Block unit – padlock unit
- Grid unit
- Hand lever with bayonet locking
- Gear (hand operated)
- Special materials like Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy B2/C4/C276, Titanium, Zirconium, Monell, Nickel etc.
Certificates and Approvals
- Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
The specified pressure and temperature values showing the maximum range for orientation only. For the necessary design please note the pT diagram in the respective data sheet. Main criterion of the material code is the basic material of body and cap. The performance and service life of KLINGER valves depend to a large extent on proper storage and fitting – factors beyond the manufacture’s control. We can, however, vouch for the excellent quality of our products. With this in mind, please also take note of our operating instructions.