Technical solution for ecological challenges – sustainability in process technology.
One of the most important functions of industrial valves in process technology is the tightness to the outside in order to protect people and the environment against dangerous influences. Active environmental protection begins here. Responsible and future-oriented solutions are characterized by the highest degree of tightness and ecological sustainability.
In order to meet the highest requirements for tightness to the outside, the dynamic sealing of the stem by means of a metallic bellows and a downstream safety stuffing box is ideally suited.
In the ball valve type INTEC K200-S-STD-EC a metallic bellows seal the stem to the outside. Due to the torsion-proof, multi-walled bellows and a downstream safety stuffing box, the stem seal is permanently technically tight. The leakage rate to the outside is at least 10-6 [mbar ∙ l/s]. This makes the ball valve particularly suitable for toxic, aggressive and fugitive media.
- Reliable permanent tight and safe sealing to atmosphere.
- Fulfils the highest tightness requirements with min. 10-6 [mbar ∙ l/s].
- TA-Luft and emission conformity according to VDI 2440 / ISO 15848.
- Worldwide unique design.
- Although a 90° movement is performed for actuation, the bellows only performs an axial movement.
Highest tightness and ecological sustainability combined in the future-oriented solution!
Intelligent technical solution for a sustainable future.
Environmentally hazardous media are not harmless to humans and the environment. For this reason, strict regulations apply to process plants in the chemical industry and the valve components used must meet high requirements for technical tightness. Gases or liquids must never escape uncontrolled.
The specific requirements of the chemical industry are characterised by the high variety of media, the pressures to be controlled (vacuum to high pressure) and the very different temperature levels (cryogenic to high temperature). These requirements make the chemical industry probably the most demanding user sector for industrial valves.
The worldwide unique stem sealing system of the INTEC system technology, which realizes the permanent springing of the primary and secondary sealing with flexible graphite. The cone ring principle used here ensures optimum force distribution and guarantees a permanent seal. When assembled, the graphite has a density of ρ= 1.8-1.9 g/cm³ and a springback behaviour of 10% proportional to the axial height.
- No use of O-rings, therefore universally applicable.
- No use of disc springs, therefore no loss of elasticity or risk of breakage.
- Constructive structure excludes any contact of the medium with graphite.
- Sealing system absolutely resistant to aging and temperature resistant up to +225°C.
- TÜV-certified with 100,000 switching cycles, from 0 bar to 40 bar and -40°C to +225°C.
- Tightness <1×10-6 mbar*l/sec. with 99.996 pure helium (He) over the entire life cycle.
- Adjustable even with mounted actuator.
Smart safety and protection for human and environment without compromise!